Meet Pop star Vanessa Béjine

Aside from the obvious beauty and talent, it's her sweetness and vulnerability that drew us to Pop star Vanessa Béjine. Personally, she has been a pillar in how to deal with those overwhelming emotions that tare down your natural routine; loneliness, discouragement, doubt, anxiety and financial struggle are a minuscule in the storytelling songwriting touched on by Vanessa. Grabbing words and scenarios from all aspects around her to carefully pen lyrics, in telling her story through her music.
She has returned with the release of her new single "Holidays." The latest song marks the 5th single for the 2x cover model and songstress. With "Holidays" Béjine further evolves her soft sensual, yet playful sound in this Christmas track guaranteed to get anyone in the holiday spirit! With all the bells and whistles and warm vibes of family, friends, laughter and pumpkin eggnog at Christmas time. “I am so beyond proud of the outcome of Holidays.” said Vanessa Béjine. I honestly was a bit nervous because I had never created a Christmas song before but it was something I always wanted to do. Holidays stems from all the fun things I enjoy during he holidays. I took all of those warm moments and fuzzy feelings and allowed it to guide me through the creative process of this track in every single aspect and I could not be more fulfilled with the final result.”

Listen to HOLIDAYS
and connect with Vanessa Béjine here.



Popular Posts