Looking forward to Mother's Day?

Often, the treasures you really want can only be found by experiencing 

in pain and painful events.

 

I have been a caregiver for eight years. 

During this time, I have dealt with the lives of family members. 

I've had to deal with family members who experienced 

dementia and mental illness for a long time. 

There were also long periods of time when I was 

unable to come to terms with how I should accept the situation.

 


However, there were many things that I could only feel and 

gain by having these experiences. 

Now, I have come to believe that the past eight years 

may have been an invaluable time for my family and me.

 


From now on, I intend to make the most of my experiences and 

engage in a variety of activities. 

I will continue to move forward, step by step, while feeling and 

accepting the joys and pains more than anyone else because 

I have a lot of sensitivity like my mother.

 

My dearest mother, I am so happy to be your daughter.

 

Thank you for having met me in this life.


miu tachibana http://light-pilot.net/
https://instagram.com/miutachibana


Popular Posts